For ensuring top-notch security over a varied range of devices, McAfee Live Safe is by far considered the best. Being an award-winning it is provided the responsibility to assure 100% device security from viruses, threats, and malware. Since keeping our data protected and away from the reach of cybercrooks is the need of the hour, therefore, it is very important that you purchase this security solution, if you already haven’t. In case you have already your MLS (McAfee Live Safe) subscription and wondering how to get started with it, we shall walk you through the complete installation and activation process.
To get started, you simply need to redeem the product key first. After the redemption process, the subscription will get linked to your account and you will be able to go ahead with the installation of the McAfee Live Safe security solution on your device. Therefore, stop wondering and go ahead with the procedure stated in the next section.
Redeeming McAfee Live Safe subscription
- To begin with, you can refer to the instructions given on the retail card
- Now, simply navigate to the URL- http://www.mcafee.com/mls/retailcard
- In each space, fill in the corresponding details
- Also, choose the country that should be the same from where you have purchased the product
- Now, get the 25-digit product activation code and fill it sequentially
- After entering the MLS (McAfee Live Safe) key, click “Submit”
This is how you can redeem your McAfee LiveSafe retail card and then go ahead with the next stages of the product installation. However, if you are facing any kind of issue during this process, then you should check the internet connection speed on your device and make sure that the entered product key is correct.
Installing McAfee LiveSafe
- Begin by navigating to the mcafee.com/activate page
- If you have redeemed the product key, log in to your account
- Find your product in the subscription list
- Click the “Install” button
- Wait for as long as the process goes on
- Now, keep up with the prompts to finally start using MSL (McAfee Live Safe)
Tips to avoid installation errors
During the installation of any McAfee product, you may see irrelevant and annoying errors on your screen. However, these errors may not always be irrelevant and may come with some severe issues. So, if you are also facing issues during the McAfee product activation, you can follow the tips that would help you avoid those errors:
- If you repeatedly face an issue during the redemption process, it is a possibility that you have purchased the retail card in another country but trying to redeem it in another country or vice versa. So, make sure that the retail card has been purchased in the same country that you are living in now.
- Sometimes, when you try to install a product on an incompatible device, you would definitely face errors. Therefore, you should check the list of compatible devices before you go ahead with the installation.
- The users who have already installed an antivirus solution from another brand or the same brand on the same device may not be able to install a similar program. This is because the files may start conflicting and may ultimately give you errors.
McAfee Live Safe being a pioneer in the world of device protection solutions has been trusted by a lot of users. Therefore, you do not stand a chance to question its security features, compliance, as well as effectiveness. However, among all of this, one thing that you need to make sure of is purchasing the subscription from a trusted source. Also, it is highly recommended to go to only the authentic site for the product key redemption.